Thank you for your interest in pre-registering for jumaa at Tarbiya House Natomas. We look forward to reopening with jumaa held outdoors while maintaining strict safety measures. Please carefully review the following guidelines and contact us at email@example.com or (916) 800-4111 with any questions.
Registration guidelines (you will be denied entry if you do not meet the following guidelines):
- Only ages 15-55 years will be permitted to attend.
- Only pre-registered attendees will be allowed at the facility during the allotted prayer time.
- No family members or friends will be allowed to enter the facility unless they submit a separate registration form. You must fill out a SEPARATE form for every attendee in your group.
- Please do NOT register if you have any underlying health conditions or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please do NOT register if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Before you arrive:
- Please bring a mask with you. Everyone must be wearing a mask upon exiting your car and keep the mask on AT ALL TIMES.
- A 6 foot distance between everyone MUST be maintained at all times.
- All attendees of the prayer will be expected to abide by all posted signage in the area.
- Health related entry questions will be asked by check in volunteers.
- Please use restrooms before arriving and arrive with wudu as restrooms will be closed.
- Bring your own water bottle as water fountains are closed.
- Please bring your prayer mat with you.
- Please bring a bag for your shoes with you.
- No food or drink allowed except your OWN water bottle.
- No sharing of food items under any circumstances.
- Drop box for cash and check donations
- Send through Venmo
- Volunteer/Office manager with swipers will take credit card donations